Pasta can be Italian by origin, but people throughout the world love this dish. The main thing that makes the dish more delectable is the pasta sauce. People use various ingredients for the sauce. But the vegans around the world need vegan recipes for pasta that have zero animal-derived ingredients in them. However, the taste of the recipes should not be compromised because of the ingredients. So read on for such finger-licking pasta recipes ahead.
Cheesy Penne Pasta With Spinach- Vegan Recipes For Pasta
To make this recipe,
- Soak a cup of cashew in a cup of warm water for 30 minutes.
- Boil a cup of penne pasta till it gets al Danté and drain the water.
- Now in a blending jar, blend the soaked cashews finely, along with a tablespoon of lime juice, around 2 cups of vegan milk, half a cup nutritional yeast, and one tablespoon of any readymade sauce of your choice.
- Heat a pan and a tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- Add 1 medium-sized onion (finely chopped), a tablespoon of chopped garlic, and sauté them on medium heat till they get translucent.
- Now simmer the flame and add the blended mixture to the pan, along with a cup of chopped spinach.
- Then you have to cook the sauce for a few minutes. Add a little water if the sauce becomes too much thick to stir.
- Now add the boiled pasta to the sauce and sprinkle some salt and pepper for the seasoning.
- Mix them well, and your pasta is ready to serve.
Rich Avocado Zucchini Pasta- Vegan Pasta Recipes
This one is going to be very rich in texture. To make this recipe,
- Boil some spaghetti pasta and keep it aside.
- Now in a blending jar, blend 2 avocados, half of a zucchini, along with a handful of basil leaves, 4-5 garlic pods, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, half a cup of nutritional yeast.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil into a pan and add the mixture to it.
- Add half a cup of hot water to the pan to deglaze it.
- Now add some salt and crushed white pepper.
- Then transfer the spaghetti to the sauce and give it a good mix.
- Take it out on a plate and garnish the pasta with some chopped basil leaves before eating.
Roasted Pepper Macaroni Pasta Recipe
To make this sizzling recipe,
- Boil a cup of macaroni till it gets al Danté, and keep it aside after draining the water.
- Now heat a tablespoon of olive oil into a pan.
- Then sauté half a cup of onion and a tablespoon of grated garlic.
- Then transfer it to a blending jar and blend it along with half a cup of roasted red peppers, a teaspoon of paprika powder, half a cup of nutritional yeast, some black pepper, salt as per taste, and 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Then heat a pan and transfer the mixture to the pan.
- Add the pasta to it and give mix everything well.
- At last, sprinkle some chili flakes and oregano to the pasta, and it is ready to eat.
Never forget to add the nutritional yeast as it is the key ingredient that adds the cheesy flavor to the pasta sauces. Do try these recipes at home and make your taste buds happy.