A vegan protein shake is so delicious that you can make without using protein powder. You can try this vegan protein shake recipe using six simple ingredients, and this shake is ready in only about 5 minutes. You can have a vegan protein shake to consume more protein in your daily diet. This shake is made using natural and plant-based ingredients that do not consist of any protein powder. Vegans are asked an ‘n’ number of times that how their body gets protein. It is because people think one can get protein only from meat, eggs, or dairy products, but fortunately, this is not the case.
The vegan protein shake recipe will suit you if you are the one who workouts on a daily basis and your body requires enough protein. This shake is naturally sweet and super delicious. Along with taste, it also offers you health and is an affordable option that you can try on alternate days.
Ingredients – Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- Take 1 cup soy milk or any other plant milk
- One tablespoon chia seeds
- One banana
- One tablespoon oats
- One tablespoon peanut butter
- ‘1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take all the ingredients and add them to a blender. Blend the ingredients until it gets smooth.
- You can have this vegan protein shake either as a breakfast or a snack before or after workout sessions. You can also take some choco chips and add them on the top of it.
- You can also consume the leftover shake for the next 1-2 days.
- You can use any sort of plant milk, keeping in mind that not all plant milk contains the same amount of protein. If you use soy milk, then it is better as it contains a high amount of protein. But you can also opt for almond milk if you do not like soy.
- If you do not have chia seeds at home, then you can also use other seeds. Hemp or flaxseeds will work as an alternative.
- If you want to make a nutritious smoothie, then you can add some spinach which is high in protein.
- Some love to add peanut butter to the shake, but you can also use the other alternatives for butter like almond butter, coconut butter, or cashew nut butter.
- You can replace the cocoa powder with carob powder, or you can just not use this ingredient in the vegan protein shake recipe.
A vegan protein shake is one of the healthy beverages that consists of good quality vegan protein. If you are an athlete and want more protein, then this drink is super convenient on the go. This vegan protein shake recipe has 20 grams of protein that does not even contain artificial protein powder. You can easily refrigerate the leftover shake for around 1-2 days.
Try the above-given vegan protein shake recipe to add protein to your daily diet. Protein is a good nutrient, and your body required it for better functioning. Make sure you try to include natural protein in your diet instead of artificial protein powder.